As one of the very few Certified Financial Planner™ professional’s in Ireland, we are in a position, and qualified, to advise you without conflict of interest. We provide lump-sum investment advice that is always personalised and tailored to your requirements. We focus on your priorities. If you have money that you will need to spend tomorrow, or even 3 or 4 years from now, it should not be invested. And for our clients, it isn’t.
Delivering World-Class Lump Sum Investment Solutions
for your Master financial plan
We provide access to lump-sum investment and pension solutions, which are from proven, world-class, investment managers. As a result, we believe our lump sum investment approach to both your lump sum investments and pension funds is superior to those that are promoted by most Irish investment advisers.
Advantages to our clients include:
- At no stage does Infinity Financial Planning Ltd hold client assets. Client assets are held by our specialist, global custodian, the largest custodian bank globally.
- Portfolios are managed and maintained as to the client’s risk classification by world-class investment managers.
- Access to funds at institutional rates, which are the most competitive available in Ireland.
- Conflict of Interest-free; We are not paid by any provider to have their funds on our platform.
- No Private client division, who typically look to sell in-house products.
- Clear competitive pricing structure highlights Total Expense Ratio’s (TER) vs. Annual Management Charge’s (AMC).
- No exit penalties.
- No 1% government levy on lump sum investments.
- Efficient and flexible fee structure for a fixed fee, initial fee, or AUM fees.
- Online access and visibility for all clients.
Our ‘Master Financial Plans’ are powered by a range of independently constructed Portfolios built by 3rd party world-class fund managers across active, passive, and evidence-based investment styles. Infinity Financial Planning Ltd also assists clients who have their own lump sum investment philosophy or house view and who want to construct and maintain their portfolios in a cost-effective manner.
Establish your Investment Planning Aims
We work closely with you to establish precise requirements and parameters before designing a portfolio to meet your lump-sum investment objectives. This investment planning process involves:
- Identifying the likely time-frames involved and access to cash requirements.
- Establish your needs and expectations.
- Capital Growth or Income required?
What we can also do is closely align your financial plans with your business requirements and your risk tolerance. Our investor policy statement lays out a game plan, a strategy to help you prosper.
That’s why we diagnose before prescribing a proper lump sum investment plan for you.
See what our Investment Planning Advisors Can Do For You.
Our Latest INSIGHTS
The Little Book of Common Sense Investing
by John C. Bogle is probably the only investing book you’ll ever need to read. At the 2017 AGM of Warren Buffet’s company, Jack (John) Bogle was introduced as the “person who has done the most for the American investor.”
What’s the Investment Outlook? Covid-19; What is the Investment Outlook? Covid-19 is first and foremost a human tragedy While markets were aware of COVID-19 in China, the catalyst for the market drop in late February was when the virus hit Europe. Then it became clear...
The 8th Wonder of The World A Simple Idea. Charlie Munger, the vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway says, “Take a simple idea and take it seriously”. The simple idea that should be taken seriously by every investor is the ability to earn compound interest on your...