Public Sector Retirement AdviceWe are qualified to answer all the important questions about your retirement options. We have successfully helped 100's of your colleagues manage cash-flow from pre-retirement to post retirement. COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
Retirement Advice for Public Sector is Specialised
Over the years we have successfully helped many doctors, teachers, health sector employees and other public sector employees manage the transition from pre-retirement to
We are impartial financial planners who
We can help you maximise your TAX-FREE Lump Sum, Pension and all other benefits and entitlements. See below for the common topics we cover as part of our initial complimentary retirement advice consultation.
Our approach to dealing with public sector employees
We understand Public Sector employees and their attitudes to risk and have an approach to ensure we recommend solutions that are best suited to your needs.
Public Sector Retirees Pension entitlements are a complex area which requires specialist Public Sector Retirement Advice. The key variables being:
- Amount of pensionable service (includes combinations of part-time, temporary and permanent)?
- Your salary (pay cuts in recent years make your earnings over the last 10 years very relevant)?
- Age at retirement (have you reached Normal Retirement Age or are you considering Cost Neutral)?
- PRSI Contribution Rates (Supplementary Pension Entitlements?)
- Which Superannuation Scheme?
Frequently Asked Questions we deal with include:
- How does the Haddington Road Agreement affect me?
- When can I retire?
- How do I calculate my pension and lump sum?
- What will my take home pay be in retirement?
- How can I improve my current position?
- What are my Last minute Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC) options?
- Can I buy back years?
- I worked abroad, in the UK, am I entitled to anything?
- Do I qualify for a supplementary pension?
- Will I receive an Old Age Contributory Pension?
Ready to get started?
See what our financial planning experts can do for you.
Our Latest Blog Posts
Baroness Ros Altmann, a former UK Pensions Minister is of the opinion that ‘the cash equivalent transfer values are so attractive and the freedoms for personal pensions now make Defined Contribution (DC) pensions far more user-friendly than ever before’. This quote...
Supplementary Pension, Do you Qualify? Payment of a supplementary pension can arise where you retire, before turning 65 years old, from a public service position. Where applicable, you must claim for your supplementary pension from the...